– Tile Vanity Counter
– Paint over apricot back splashBefore
– Remove “Tilt-out” wooden Laundry Bins
– Build shelves in place of laundry bins for additional storage and access to everyday – “get ready for work” stuff
– Replace Bathroom Sink Faucet
– Replace Deflector Valve in Shower so the shower will work
– Turn around Bent bathrub faucet escutcheons
– Install baseboards
The Before shots….
Plumbing follows the basic laws of nature – gravity, pressure, water seeking its own level. Knowing this, you can understand its “mysteries” and make dozens of fixes to your home’s plumbing system. You can save yourselftime, trouble, and money!
The post Don’t Let the Plumbing Terminology Confuse You appeared first on .